Labels

Friday 4 March 2011

Evaluation
Part Seven

Part Seven What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product

During pre-production we decided that we would use a tripod and dolly for many of the scenes so that it would flow correctly. We made sure we knew what shots that we wanted to do when filming and which ones would benefit the most.We decided that we would all take a part in the filming.
During production we did not use the tripod and the dolly as much as we said we would as we found that we could get a better shot without it for example I used it by hand to do a shot of the desk. In some cases we used the tripod as we needed to make sure that the camera was still and in a certain position. We changed a few of the shots to suite the place we were filming and the space we were filming in. I did the first part of the filming and improvised on some of the shots to suite the place we were filming in. I did the titles as we all agreed that I knew how to work photo shop the best and that I would be able to get it done quicker.
During post production I found a new piece of music to go with it as the old was not going well for us.
These decisions were made because with the first part of filming only two of us were available. When doing photo shop I felt that it was my stronger point .
In the beginning we used a camera to film all of our scenes and then we went onto final cut pro to edit all of our work and put it all in the right order and cut certain bits up and Photo shop for our credits. We also used blogger to update to what stage were at.
Final cut pro was a successful new use for me as I had never used it before and I was able to learn how to do the basics and taught myself a few things by experimenting.
The credits were less successful as we were not able to download the font onto final cut pro so we had to do it the long way by doing it in photo shop then importing it.
I have learnt how to use the basics of final cut pro and what looks good when using it and what doesn't make it look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment