Labels

Monday 17 January 2011

BFI

On the 12th of January we went to the National Film Theatre on South bank right next to the Thames and it was amazing ....

I thought that it would be good to include a map of where it is just in case some one looking at my blog might want to go there.....;)
I took loads of notes but i am still in the process of writing them up on the computer but once i have written them up they are going on my blog straight away!!!
Once we had the lecture we had lunch.. i chose a Mcdees as you do.....

When we came back from our lunch they treated us to a film which was Sherlock Holmes.....With Robert Downy Junior and Jude Law....Yes Jude Law whom i dislike however i must say that i thought the music was exceptional and the way that they did the little bits were Holmes explains in slow motion what he is about to inflict onto his target before doing it...superb!!!

Here is a little preview of inside the Theatre and tell me you wouldn't want to go there!!!
I will most likely go there some time soon in fact i am not most likely!!!
I recommend it people it is worth the money i promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment